Thursday, April 10, 2008


Needless to say, we are excited! Just a  little too much this morning. I awoke at 3:45  am to find Jerry awake as well. I then walked down the hallway to make sure Madison was covered up, when she popped out around the corner! Scared me to death as she did it so quietly. "Mom, how many more days until we go to Vietnam?" she asks. Now, I am really awake! It's so funny counting down the days with a seven year old. I can tell the week is going by to slowly for her as well.

A birthday video was passed along to me from another adopting Mom. Callahan is in it. She is sitting across from the cake, wearing yellow shorts and holding a yellow balloon. She is also the one taking frosting from the cake! www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZsEDyXrmOM


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You must be beside yourself with excitement! I'm excited for you! I've watched that video a hundred times, I think, so I can see my boys in motion. BTW, in the video, Callahan is sitting right next to my Eli. I'm so glad they'll all be home soon! ~Gina